Aftermarket Vehicle Technician
Auto Factor by CLZ Performance is currently recruiting for a fully qualified experienced Vehicle Technician, with a passion for working on performance cars.
CLZ is a company built around the tuning and development of products for the VAG Group of Vehicles with a Special interest in Honda Type R vehicles.
You must be qualified to NVQ level 3 or similar and have a minimum of 3 years post apprenticeship experience within a main dealership or Motorsport background. We are looking for a Head mechanic to take on the responsibility of running our new workshop.
The role will include all levels of technical work, from basic servicing to major engine builds along with diagnostic work. You must be able to complete work to the highest standards with excellent attention to detail.
- Competent in all mechanical aspects·
- Able to explain the process’s involved·
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team·
- Good problem-solving and diagnostic skills·
- Be able to work to tight time schedules when necessary·
- To take pride in your work with high attention to details·
- Good communication and customer service skills·
- Clean, tidy, and organised worker·
- A full driving license to test vehicles.
This is a full-time position working a 40-hour week with the expectation working on some Saturdays and working overtime as and when required. You will also be required to be available at selected weekends for race support at various events. Please advise current salary at time of application and your salary expectations. Immediate start available.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year + benefits.
- Company events.
- Company pension 1% above UK Average.
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing opportunity.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Motor vehicle repair: 5 years (required)
- Performance/Motorsport work: 3 years (preferred)
- Driving License (required)
Work Location: In person @ CLZ Premises in the 2b Warehouse TA24 5BY
Apply via email@example.com, attaching your CV and cover letter,
This vacancy is for an immediate start, so interviews are ongoing. NO AGENCIES!